PharmaQuant is happy to offer industry placements in our Evidence Review or Evidence Generation teams to the fresh post-graduates. An internship within PharmaQuant will equip you with rock-solid foundation required for a successful career in the pharmaceutical industry. We are a fast-growing healthcare consultancy firm respected globally for the quality and innovation. Our research enables pharmaceutical companies to successfully launch innovative medicines. As of now, all our internships are based out of our research hub in Kolkata, India.
Interns are expected to support a range of evidence review and generation projects which communicates the costs and benefits of healthcare interventions in the pharmaceutical industry. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the top pharmaceutical companies in the world. PharmaQuant provides opportunity to work in a very dynamic environment with diverse workload and people from diverse background.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support evidence review and generation projects by working closely with project leads and the technical teams.
- Assist in writing reports, dossiers, and various publications as required.
- Develop and present slides on methods and results internally and externally.
- Master’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics/Pharmacy (or related) discipline.
- Moderate to high level of competency in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with the technical teams.
- Ability to manage own time to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and flexible with an ability to cope under pressure / with competing demands.
- A good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry is desired, but not mandatory.
PharmaQuant offers a competitive salary and benefits package, in line with your experiences, including:
- 40 days of paid holidays in a year (including 10 national holidays).
- Performance-based bonus scheme.
- Individualised growth plan.
Please email your resume (in pdf/word format only) to email@example.com with reference code “INT-2019/06” in the subject line.