Senior Research Analyst / Research Analyst
PharmaQuant is looking for Senior Research Analyst/Research Analyst to join our research team based out of Kolkata, India. We are a fast-growing healthcare consultancy firm respected globally for the quality and innovation. Our research enables pharmaceutical companies to successfully launch innovative medicines.
Senior Research Analysts/Research Analysts are expected to drive and deliver a range of research projects which communicates the costs and benefits of healthcare interventions in the pharmaceutical industry. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the top pharmaceutical companies in the world. As a Senior Research Analyst/Research Analyst, you will also be responsible for developing your own skills in evidence review and synthesis, research methodology, outcome research and related statistical analyses. The candidate will receive extensive on the job training from senior experts in the field of evidence synthesis. PharmaQuant provides opportunity to work in a very dynamic environment with diverse workload and people from diverse background.
Duties and responsibilities
- Research, scope and develop a range of research projects for review of evidence in the published literature through targeted and systematic reviews and searches.
- Develop evidence synthesis plan and conduct appropriate analysis.
- Provide written methods and results of review/searches in reports, health technology assessment (HTA) dossiers, abstracts, posters and manuscripts; as required.
- Develop contents for value communication tools and their supporting documentation.
- Assist PharmaQuant Directors in scoping discussion with the clients and contribute to the development of client ready proposals for evidence review and synthesis projects.
- Provide strategic insights into evidence review projects.
- Develop and present slides of methods and results internally and externally.
- Provide quality check support to the team.
- Train, mentor & coach junior members of staff in the group, if desired.
- Provide internal and external training in relevant topics, if desired.
- Potential for line management responsibilities, if desired.
- Master’s degree in Pharmacy or MBA in Health Management/Pharmacy Management (or related) discipline.
- Relevant consultancy experience could be considered for the candidates without relevant post-graduate qualification.
- Extensive experience in evidence review and research projects within a pharmaceutical company, consulting agency or academic institution.
- Knowledge and practical application of methods of evidence review.
- Hands-on experience in developing evidence review and synthesis from scratch to support drug launch.
- High level of competency in literature searches using databases such as PubMed.
- Ability to write reports independently.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with clients on issues related to evidence review projects.
- Ability to manage own time to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and flexible with an ability to cope under pressure / with competing demands.
- A good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry is required.
PharmaQuant offers a competitive salary and benefits package, in line with your experiences, including:
- 40 days of paid holidays in a year (including 10 national holidays).
- Performance-based bonus scheme.
- Individualised growth plan.
- Opportunity to travel to international/national conferences.
Please email your resume (in pdf/word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference code “SRA/RA-2019/06” in the subject line.